State of the art imaging technology allows greater precision at extremely large scales.
- Resolutions from 4,000 to 16,000 DPI
- Large Scale; 48” width max, Length 20+ feet
- Feature size to 12.5 micron
- Film Masks;7 mil Mylar, Silver Halide emulsion
Some of the substrates we provide imaging on include:
- Plastics; Epoxy/Glass, Pyralux, Kapton, Polyimide, Ceramic, Teflon, Noryl, PEN, Cirlex, etc.
- Thickness Range; .001” to .375” thick
- Metal Cladding; Copper, Monel, Nickel, NiChrome, Stainless Steel; 1 micron to 5 mil thick
- Bond; Adhesiveless, NiChrome sputter tie coat, or conventional adhesive bonded